If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

"Titanic"

Now,
I love titanic the movie.
It keeps remembering me that love isnt fake in some situations.
This movie will always remembers me when you promise,
Promise til you're dead.
That's the part i love.
The story is so romantic/horror
When the Titanic sank, that was the most unbearable pain within
The unsin people. They didnt even did anything bad.
Why did they even deserve that horrible experience.
Why? i wonder why.
The only thing is,
Their souls are still repeating the same death that happened to them
Many years ago...
I really sympathize the people that sank themselves with bravery.
Although they were scared but they die for a reason.
The die for saving their families&relatives.
That is why I LOVE this movie.
This movie will i remember in my heart forever.

No comments: