If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sleepover

Mood happy
music face drop - sean kingston

Today i went to my shop before that i bought new cloths I the cloths from BLIZZ its so my type besides that, i change my blog's skin now's skin was my previous skin but it was quite confuse after shopping i & my mom went to her shop because its almost lunch time so its better to wait at the shop after that, in the shop my aunt went to buy"Dou Fu Fah" i hate that its not that delicious went home at 2++ waited for tornado&cici to come my house. I slept for a while ZzZzz until it reached 5++ they came We played SDO. It turns out that cici is addicted to it now then tornado keep on missing&losing When night falls, it was 8++ tornado's bro came and brought her stuff so she changed to her cloths...Then cici's mom came and sent her cloths then we changed. We went to my mom's room's balcony to hang out so hanged out for a long time, reading books while hearing music then went down to watch tv and they both were playing SDO. They were like crazy a bit that's why i didn't join them.... After it struck 2am we went upstairs. I was going to sleep but i ended up in the bathroom with them Besides that, i took pictures




End of story

No comments: