If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Monday, November 9, 2009

I hate it when there's no school.

Today didnt have school cause today is St.Anne Day,so sadI dont even like when there is no schoolIt make me feel so boredI wonder why didnt celebrate. My mom gonna come back tomorrowAm so happy cause my dad bought mebooks. I lovebooks so much,you can even call me a bookworm but do not ever make fun of my name Although my name is "Chok" And dont ever call me chicken CHOP, i don't even look like it cant wait for tomorrow, cant wait to see teacher Lela{addicted much/photography much} Last time, I was so addictedto SDO.Now not that much. Now i got to go now. Wanna surf the net for a minute or two. OMG! I was playing SDO then my kakak keep on knocking the door till i lost the game and i was looking forward to ply the song named Gravitation level 24! i was so looking forward for thatToday at tuition, we cannot find a question 1 answer. So all the people stand{posing lagi tu}In the end,Afifah found the answer and Tal_Tal was sothat she lost to her.I let you see the question but for sure you cant see 1 la
See how small is that... nevermind about that... At least we got the answer
End of story,willtomorrow

Tomorow we're gonna go to school and am so happyThat can see my friends faces again, after 2 weeks We are going to be separated and i dont like that.It makes me heart broken hearing that they are Not gonna be with me together anymore. So we all Must love the surroundings&cherish them.


P/S: So Loving the song touch my hand
2nd P/S: My friend told me that see saw Gweneth standing alone outside the school waiting her ride to arrive. Alone lagi that! I was like serves you right! Luckily during that time didntif not i would run to school and laugh at her so hard! till my teeth out

No comments: