If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I wanna hug you tight before it's too late.

I went to school today and i wanna hug teacher Lela cause she maybe will not be in school next year.... I wanna hug her but other teacher was surrounding her=.= That was really hard but i didnt get to hug her but i promise to myself that if i saw her again, i will hug her till i puas and this time i did cry but she didnt saw. I'm scared i cannot have the chance to even hug her... Why does this always happen to me??? If i obsesses in a thing that thing will disappear in any moment. Why can't it stay forever? Why must it go so fast? When it goes, it always makes me heart broken. I hate when that happens! I like her as a teacher LA! and am not a lesbian! I just like her cause of her attitude or what so ever. This time i'm going to keep my word. If i saw her again, i will take that moment to hug her. I really appreciate her as my teacher and her feelings and taste are the same as me. WE're LIKE THE SAME! When she laugh, that's the happen moment. When she laugh it would be full of life and it can make me SEMANGAT! I LOVE her! Im a freak that's what! But although im abit crazy but i tell you i too have feelings that other can't explain. That is why I LOVE HER!!!!!

No comments: