If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Teacher Rebecca.

This post is dedicated to teacher Rebecca as known as my tuition teacher in Mathematics and Science.

I just wanna say:

Teacher,your good.Kind,Nice. Although your older than me but the feeling is..
Is like we're friends. It a weird feeling.
But i like it.
I never had a teacher that is like you.
Weird right?
Just. Hope you can teach me more.
Cause your lectures totally paid off and i mean PAID OFF.
Your way of teaching is easy as in easy to understand.
Not that difficult nor easy.
Just MEDIUM.

So thank you teacher for all the help.
I like it this way.
I hope it can stay longer.
I have nothing more to write but this
THANK YOU.
I will cherish this moment forever.

No comments: