If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Forget much.

Today i forget to do so many things...
Die la! Really a lot to do.
Hm...
I forget to pass up Moral.
But i asked teacher Jun to pass up tomorrow
Then she angry,she said"why?"
Then i said many people didn't do.Then she say OK.

Teacher Hanijah came back already!!:)
Happy much.
Cause so long time already didn't hear she scold us.
HA HA!

Then,at 1.20 pm teacher Salmah asked me to see her;
To take the maths answers.
Then when i go in the teacher's lounge.
I FORGET TO ASK HER!
Then,last minute.
When I'm at outside and is almost going home.
I remembered- -
Then i rushed inside.
BUT...
She wasn't there= =
I don't know what will she do to me tomorrow.
Then i rushed out again.
Then i tell lesly to come my house,she say "OK"
Then TIKTOKTIKTOK.
3.00pm already,she came while i was bathing.
Then fin bath,went to take the cloths,
And fold of course.
Then BLABLABLA....

Dividers

I want to let you all see a very "Memalukan" pic.
Les-ster snapped it.HE HE!!

Guess who?
Les-ster said: I KNOW,I KNOW!!
Kathrine: Who then?
Les-ster: STEPHANIE!!
Kathrine:CORRECT!


PS: Don't get angry.After you will turn old fast.

No comments: