If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

眼睛痛!(English version)

So tired cause my eyes are "bengkak" cant hardly see properly.
Went to school like usual.
Nothing special happen.
Teacher Jun asked me where did i bought my mask.
Cause she wants one,cause her mask is not that comfortable.
Cause she is wearing "tudung" and her mask is not the type that have long strings.

That's why she wants one.
So went home.
Asked my bro(Richard) about the mask.
He said before Friday then he will tell.
So teacher Jun needs to "Sabar"
The problem is who is going to bring the mask BACK?
I will get the answer late a bit.
O ya! Today got tuition.
That teacher is Funny.
Happy much:)

Dividers

Hehe.
I took pics during tuition.
What can i do? i need to introduce you all my teacher and friends.
Ok,lets start with teacher.
Her name is Rebecca.
Full name not allowed.
She's kind,steady and she always say "why arr?"hehe.
But its nice to hear.Besides,she's funny.Most of the time.
I snap pic of her.
SMILE=)(so serious.
Jane=)Ster=)
Ster and Jane are my tuition pals.@@ I just remember got science homework teacher Rebecca gave! Got to go now.
PS:Am liking everything i receive^^ i dont just receive but give too^^

No comments: