If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

DRaMa!

Today so happy!!!
Fin drama.Went back home.Bath,eat.Blablabla;
People loved my act on the stage cause it was hilarious.
its my style,what can i do.
Cause i forget some of the lines;
i whispered to my friends at the back stage to pass me the book.
Teacher and my friends laughed,i mean
what should i do? i was paniking! till i forget the lines.
We went to the class;
I was being laughed cause my act was funny.
Teacher said i had my own style
Yup! she said that correct!
For sure,the people who schooled with me in primary.
They should know.
Am not saying that im perfect or something.
Just a normal student that always grab people's attention:)
I aint that bad,im not what people say.
Im a girl with full of energy and confident for sure.
I aint the people that has small voices,
small laughter,quiet or something.
Im a girl full of crazy things in my mind!
Im like Michael Jackson but not that much like him.
There is 1 student that resembles Micheal Jackson and that is
kristey.
Sorry if i spell wrong cause im not close to you.
I love to be admire.To be friend,to be not left behind.
I love the people that care about me;
love me;and keep me as a friend forever.

Dividers

I want to be the most funniest girl in the whole live world.
I dont want everbody to look down on me although i have a pair of lazy eyes.
That doesnt mean that im weird or something.
HUH!
am so tired now.
Got to go!




No comments: