If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Line so poor.

Yesterday and today,
Am so angry.
Just because if the line was so poor these days.
I don't even wanna know why it was poor.
Anyway,
Yesterday i went to a dinner with my parents in FOO CHOW.
I don't even know what the dinner was about=.="
I gotta say am so dump sometimes.
Am so tired although now can online.
Its just next week is my teacher's b'day.
And i don't know what to even give her.
Besides,
We pay the bill=.="
And Semester 2 is coming soon.
And yesterday night,
I seen the movie "17 again" and "Hannah Montana the movie"
I know i see the movie quite late doesn't mean
I'm old fashion or something.
Cause i like to save the best at the last.
It's what i do.
I even bought new cloths today.
I really appreciate my father.
Thanks dad for everthing

No comments: