If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

dedicated to teacher Rayaniti

Dear Teacher Rayaniti,
1A2 LOVES YOU SO MUCH! Why did you have to go??? You have been with us for 8++ months. Now your going just like THAT!? I mean! OMG! Especially I! I was like My god! Why did this happen!? But I just have to take the fact that your not with us anymore. I just wanna say this few things.I'm sorry if i done anything to you that made you upset or made your heart ache. I'm sorry if i had been rude to you. I'm sorry that sometimes i have bad manners(I think i got did it before,i think) Although we're not friends or family but i and all class 1A2 will always treat you as a family. We loved you so much, you're just like our second mother. We love you. Its true that you're tears does explain all,that you also love us. I mean, you done alot of amazing things that made our class awesome. We were like in shock when we heard that you've transfer to other school but will you come back again? I wonder... Our hope is that you're going to come back again so that we all can reunited again. Remember our promise, if we meet each other again. LET'S GO DISCO! Hmm... I need to link you but i don't know you're link. Nevermind, I gave you my num.. wakakak! Remember this, We Love You! INCLUDING ME!
P/S: Teacher smack my butt while crying and laughing

No comments: