If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun?Nerds?What more?

This morning,
waking up at 800 morning
cause lesly going home.
For tuition actually.
Then,
I slept back,
When my kakak ask me to mop the floor.
Then i just wake up.
But at first she said already don't sleep back.
I don't even care.I just sleep back of course.
Then,
I waited for Debra to come while i was playing with my dogs.
You know? My dogs didnt bite me.
For sure la! cause they are mine!
Then... i waited.... so long....
she said she will come at about 230
but she came at 430=.=
So long ! she totally lied to me.
Then we took pictures of ourselves.
Its so hilarious.Take 1
Take 2
That was hilarious.
Of course NOT!
but for us,yes.
Hahahahahaha.
Then at 530 Debra went back.
Debra was totally pissed cause Lesly didn't came in the right time.
So thats what.
And then,
Lesly came at 600.
We took a pic outside.
It was like History.Take 3
Smart la! IN THE AYER! AYER!
Another part will be written till
Debra do something amazing tonight in my house!
BYE!

No comments: