If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

~The last day at S.J.K(C)CHI WEN~




Today was the last day in my old school...im so sad leaving them...but it was very fun indeed to see my class tcher...(tcher Ho)...laughing n smiling n the most fun part is she L.o.L...i was so happy that we i and benedict let her laugh...then we smile...so happy to see her smile n laugh again in our last day in that school...she is really great i did get a picture with her but im gonna pun it later longer...so happy...i get a pic with my primary 3 tcher(Tcher sim mui fong)...My primary 5 tcher...(Tcher Ngu siew ching)...My primary 6 tcher(Tcher Ho kin yi)....My primary 6 mathematics tcher(tcher lau ming hie)...My primary 3 english tcher(Tcher florine)...My primary 6 science tcher(Tcher wong kim len)...My primary 5 mathematics tcher(Tcher wong fui chu)...My primary 6 school tuition tcher...my primary 4 class tcher(Tcher chan fong chen but with tcher cathy)...n me n tcher monica...it was the most happy day ever for me i love this day the best but i just resist to leave my school...i school there 6 years n i get to know all the tcher better after 5 years...n the nex year we're going to primary 6 then we're leaving...so sad...our younger friends are still there n i just friend with lim bun jiun ...nw i need to GO!!!??....this is torture i mean TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......i hate this...i still wanna be with my old friends i dont feel like separating with them...it is so hard to live a life if the life now your living is more desperate then ever...haizzz i hate this...but i still love to be friends with lim bun jiun....thkx god for letting me near her again...i love you...god...jesus....haizzz...claud 1 to go already n tcher chu go already to kk n pamella 1 to go to kl already...n jia yee go kk already..haizzz...wat will go worst than this....

No comments: