If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

quiet stage

These days i'm very damn quiet and i know why but i keep it secret from others. They say i'm very quiet not like the usual talkative me. I just said i don't feel like talking, it's like i hate talking but dig writing. It's so annoying you know if you need to talk, i prefer quiet, alone and silence. Peace is the right description for that. I seldom talk, when people talk to me, i shake my head or nod or just say o or i don't know. Then go back to what i was doing. I didn't know talking could be a lazy job to do. I don't want this stage to over very fast because being quiet can let you think of things that you've never got time to think of. That's why i like it and i hate people talk to me cause it kinda distract my concentration of thinking, that's why i prefer being alone in a silent place where no ones voices are heard.
Quiet. Alone. Silence = Peace

No comments: