If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exams coming!!

Wtf is the only word i can say. Exams are coming and i'm not ready. Did you know i cried today because i was afraid i might fail in maths and other subjects? My teacher, Mrs.Tay comforted me saying i can do it which i doubt it but i will try my best to pass all my damn subjects. Sure i love studying but i dislike maths because my whole family sucks at maths and science. I dislike history because it isn't in english which is in malay which i hardly can understand a thing or two about what the whole story is saying or more precisely what the teacher is saying =.= Other than that i cried cause i got a lot of homework i'm not done with and that upsets me alot. *sigh* but at least i had time to take my stupid wonderful pictures of me. What can you do? I'm a picture freak :D Here are the pictures i took .
other pictures are in my facebook. so if you wanna see it then go there yourself. Too lazy to upload anymore.
-End-

No comments: