If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

纳闽鹤翔莊气功(Labuan Soaring Crane QiGong Association)


As you all can see, i think some of those people out there i introduced them about QiGong, the Soaring Crane QiGong in Labuan. QiGong is a type of meditation which can heal any diseases if you are hardworking. It will heal diseases like cancer, back-hunch and parts in your body that you feel difficulties. I am one of the member in this Group. Before i had a hunch back but now my back is straight and i never had the habit to hunch anymore. I do also face problems with my waist and now it is in the progress of healing it. I hope you people out there will spread about this Association to everyone out there who are facing difficulties with their health. This Association is welcome to have new members to help them health what they are facing. Joining this Association is only qualify at the age of 14 and above. If you are interested in joining please inform me at my yahoo email(legallymarvelous@yahoo.com). I'll be happy to sign you in. The fee will be rm20 per month, 3 days a week(Mon, wed and thurs night 7pm-9++ and there will also be in morning(every morning 6am-7++ at seasport) ) The money you have paid will be in for donations to the poor and the handicaps or for field trips if necessary. Thank you for reading this entry. I hope you all out there will be interested to get your healthy body back :)

No comments: