If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

What a heck of a day!

Today,
I wore my heels,sleek and a white blouse.
When i went to school,
All my friends thought i was going to work in the office.
I was like ==|||
I and Syu went to arrange all our foods and stuff.
We were so exhausted.
But we ended up having a fun day.
Teacher Junaidah said thanks to me for the Hari Raya card.
She was happy anyway.
At least she is happy.
I like to see people smile
It makes me welcome.
Remember a smile makes everyone happy.
And happy always comes with a smile ツ
We ate a lot at school.
A lot till some of the teacher "Take Away" some of the food.
*sigh*
Lesly's sleeping tonight in my house.
And Stef just now played with me.
We were like crazy women.
We kept laughing till our stomachs hurts.
HAHA!
End of story.

BTW: 2009 is fading much quicker than you know,
And i don't like that.
But still, we need to move on.

No comments: