If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cristal_UndiesTalTal's Bday!

Today was Tal_tal's bday.
I was with cici,choco,tornado&queen together.
We were like people that just came from the country side.
We were so happy.
After tal_tal's bday,
Queen & lesly went to UK.
I wanna go but the weather was too bad.
So i didnt go.
If i go,
I will buy some supper and cola,for sure.
HMMM!!
Then tornado,choco&me went to my hse.
for shelter.
After that,
Tornado,choco wanted to cook maggie.
so we cook.
We were like in heaven,we were so starving that is why we were like in
HEAVEN!!!
haha.
I ate kolomian,choco also.
But tornado ate
MAGGIE!=.=
it reminds me her old nickname.
will be continue....
Okay,
Queen is officially named Undies"durian"
Durian,cici&tornado sleepover at my hse tonite.
1st,tornado's mom wounldt let but when i come in and talk to her mom,
Her mom said "YES"
Oh my lord,im so good in this.
And durian's mom also like dont give this but i helped her and
She was allowed to stay!
Oh my lord, i am good.
I like to talk with adults cause its like talking using adult language.
Love it so much! haha!


No comments: