If you like coming here then welcome, but if you hate it so much; then go back to where you were from! http://fashionpassionsickness.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My advanced BIRTHDAY!

My Advanced bday was today.It was like "MY GOD" that fast! it was really fast,i mean.It was fun hanging around with friends.Although i didnt hang out much.My dad wouldn't allow me to walk there walk here cause of the peoples outside.It was a lot.Many of them gave me present(simple as usual)but jasmin didnt she said next week T.T cant wait that long man! I want it now!I mean,it today! Give it now!! Then we ate alot,drink alot.They always went to toilet but i didnt.hehe.Im strong not weak man! I aint like u guys! i can stand!hehe.Although some of the pictures are blur but u sure can see it.I love my sweet 13 not 16.Its wonderful but i cant make more birthdays.Nex is on form 4.16! sweet!
The foods we ate was delicious! We ate hawaiin,super supream,hawaiin supream,tuna,and lots! YUMMY!
It was full,mean 3 sets! that mean 6 pizza@@ that is alot!We enjoy ourselves by eating.HEHE.After the extream PARTY,we went home safely.I went to buy some stuff for the house with my kakak and dad.

After that,we went back HOME! Arived at HOME! i quickly ran into my room and opened my presents^^
My PRESENTS!
So happy!
ALthough its simple but thanks all!
I love
1.Janster
2.Esther
3.Jiaster
4.Manster
5.Gwenster
6.Vaster
7.Prester
8.Crister
9.Stephster
10.Les-ster




Love much

Normal Love


Thanks so much for the Gifts!I aint gonna forget u all!!






No comments: